- 2 packs (500 gm each) frozen grated casava
- 100 gm palm sugar
- 1 can 400 ml coconut cream (milk) (save 2 tbsp)
- 1 can 397 g sweetened condensed milk (save 2 tbsp)
- 4 eggs (large) (save 1 yolk)
- 100 ml water
- 1 tsp pandan aroma (or vanilla essence)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 100 gm butter
- Set oven temperature at 180°C.
- Combine condensed milk, salt, water, palm sugar, eggs and coconut milk in a pan and mix thoroughly.
- Add defrosted casava to the mixed ingredients. Mix again.
- Cook the mixture at medium, stirring constantly to prevent lumps. Remove from flame/heat soon as mixture thickens and a drawn figure 'S' in mixture does not disappear.
- Grease a loaf pan, pour in the half cooked batter
- Cut butter into small cubes and distribute on surface of batter.
- Bake 1 hr or till skewer comes clean when inserted.
- Mix 'SAVED INGREDIENTS' and pour over cake, bake another 15 minutes.
- Cool, cut into thin slices and enjoy !
Cook till mixture thickens.
Add butter cubes (already melted) distribute evenly.