There will be more to come.
I have used Hokkaido because its texture is firm like potato and the colour is a rich orangey gold.kins
Ingredients for dough (10 pieces):
- 400 g Pumpkin (Hokkaido), cleaned and cut into cubes
- 50 g Rice Flour
- 100g cornflour 1tsp salt
- 200 g mixed mince meat (beef and pork)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 pcs dried tomato, fine cut with sissors
- 1 stick spring onions, cut into fine rings
- pieces of chives for decoration
- Steam pumpkin until soft.
- Mash it with a fork while still hot or press through a potato ricer.
- Add salt and stir till well combined. Press through a sieve to make sure that there are no lumps.
- Sieve riceflour and cornflour together.
- Add into pumpkin puree in 2 portions.
- Knead into a smooth dough.
- Divide dough into 10 portions.
- Flatten a piece of dough to a round disc.
- Put a ball of mincemeat filling at the centre and wrap skin over the filling, making sure it is totally sealed.
- Roll into a round shape then slightly flatten the top, using small finger to make a dent in the middle.